BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

786

KATA 'DIA'

Friday, February 4, 2011

AKU 2011


Another year is about to begin ,

Let's just hope 2011 won't be as painful as 2010

For those who made me cry , with every paintful tear, thank you.

It's called forgive & forget & that's what i'm doing.

For those i cared about & left me hanging , Good Luck :)

For those who hated me, thank you for making me stronger.

For those who back stabbed me,

Thank you for showing me how FAKE people can be.

For the two faced people i met ,

Still can't decide which face is real ,

Mind helping me ? :)

For those i still have & love ,

Don't ever change!

I love you just the way you are!

‎2011 plans: Leave the heartbreak and tears behind.

Forgive those who hurt me Forget those who left.

Try forgiveness.

You'll never forgive anyone more than God has forgiven you

~ Azreel Azhar 2011 ~

0 comments: